| How to Pronounce 1
|| 21 sec
|| 23rd Sept '13
How to Pronounce 1, or 1, is the title of a video uploaded to the Pronunciation Book channel on the 23rd of September, 2013, and is the 77th video in the 77 Days Video Countdown.
1 lasts for 21 seconds. For the first 8 seconds, The Announcer says the following dialogue, after which there are 15 seconds of silence until the end:
- "I find you in the grace of cyberspace.
- Something is going to happen ... in 1 days. [sic]"
- In the LTAS blog, the image for the day doesn't follow standard format. Instead, the "1" and "I" are exactly the same, due to the font that is used.
- The "1" and "I" being the same could mean that the speaker can be labeled as "1". What it means is unknown so far.
- Alternatively, the font used would have made it look like "I I", and he decided to exclude one of the characters.
- The use of the plural "days" may allude to some artificial, robotic nature.