|How to Pronounce 26|
|Duration||1 min 6 sec|
|Published||29th Aug '13|
26 has a running time of one minute and six seconds. For the first 50 seconds, The Announcer makes the following speech (A.K.A. the 26 speech), after which there are 15 seconds of silence until the end:
- "Jackie kept a rigid routine. He woke up at five every morning and chopped down a tree. In some ways, he was better suited to this life.
- I had heard rumors that he had joined the military at a young age. Supposedly he'd been discharged after an unspecified event, and had his service stricken from the record. His personality showed all the signs of an army man forced into high finance.
- He relished field work. Enlisting in our financial raid was as close as he could get to being a fleet general. In the days we spent by the border, rehearsing the operation, Jackie ignored me -- outside of meal times and volleyball.
- He could never have seen me as a rival.
- But everyone is equal in the jungle.
- Something is going to happen... in 26 days."
- Rival = love rival?