- 16/10/11: "Sonata is the famous" 
Bear Stearns BravoEdit
- Sonata claims that her father invented a certain hand in Big Gallup.
- She toured Sao Paolo in 2005
- Sonata has been seen to perform with scissors as entertainment
- Like Lasso, Sonata has an unusual name; instead, the word "sonata" typically denotes "a composition for one or two instruments, typically in three or four movements in contrasted forms and keys.", as opposed to a person.
- LassoxSonata may or may not be canon. In the career science textbook The TruePair Job Matrix, Adventurer & Singerwas listed as a "high-risk" pairing. Not only is Lasso is described as an adventurer & Sonata a a singer, but the book also references other known relationships in such a way (Mark & Sally, PB & Nicole, Henri & Louisa, etc.). Furthermore, they were flirtatious towards each other in the Big Gallup tournament.
- However, Sonata made Lasso promise to "buzz off for good" if he lost to her, which he did (this rivalry may be what the TruePair book meant by "high-risk").
- Sonata may be German, as when Lady Marquee attempted to beat her at Big Gallup with her "Prussian rubdown", Sonata replied, "if you want to beat a Prussian just invite a German to the table", and laid her hand (it is unknown if she meant the hand was German or herself).